Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stay tuned...

Giselle woke up around 1:30 this morning to inform me that her water broke, as you can imagine, I jumped up and got dressed and ready to go to the hospital, meanwhile, she had gone to the living room and was posting the news on the blog. When she saw me all dressed and with my shoes on she laughed and said "why are you dressed?" "We're not going to the hospital, I still have to finish making the freezer meals and get the guest room ready!" That's Giselle for you! I reminded her that I had seen enough movies to know that when your water breaks you go to the hospital. I hurried and made the guest bed and we packed our things and within 30-45 minutes we were on our way. Once we got here, they confirmed that she was having contractions and her water had broken so now it's just a waiting game... Once our doctor touches base with us and is made aware of the situation we will see what the exact plan of action is but we're hoping that sometime today he'll be born!!

Once the baby knew there was a planned day and time for him, he thought he'd make his own plans, goes to show he'll be like his daddy who also likes to live life without having it all planned out! Haha

Stay tuned for updates or feel free to text me if you want: 8017356485. I'll be keeping my facebook updated as well so if you want to follow my there you can add me as a facebook friend, my email on facebook is: ndrasheta@hotmail.com

Stay tuned for more info... We love you all!!

3 comments:

The Richards family said...

Yea!! I knew I should have guessed a earlier day than the planned day, but I was surprised to read it was this early with all the talk about the baby staying in one place. That is soo soo exciting!! I will stay tuned to find out when he makes his surprise appearance. Good luck we are so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys. It is the best thing ever to have babies. Then they turn 7! I cant wait to meet him in person. Congrats again!

Unknown said...

PS....Giselle...you look great!