Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catching Up!

Rajko likes to bathe...but sometimes he forgets that fact! Usually, but for sure if he's very overtired, he will cry through his bath and getting lotioned up and getting his PJ's on. By the time we get through the whole ordeal, he's tuckered out. I can barely sing him one song before he passes out in my arms and is down for the night. Luckily, he decided on this particular night that getting a massage wasn't the end of the world, and decided to be super cute for the camera!

Tummy time! I wish he would spend more time on his tummy, but he doesn't really enjoy it that much - at least not just flat on the ground. Any suggestions??


And for our trip to Kamas...

Memorial Day weekend was the best time I've had in a while. It was amazing to see my whole family and to be able to hang out and see how much all the kids are growing! My Grandma Bisel's headstone was finally put at her grave, and we were able to visit not only her grave, but all the graves of my family on both sides for generations...


Our reason for going to Utah for Memorial Day weekend was to bless Rajko. I'm planning on getting pictures of him in his blessing outfit this weekend (I better hurry - who knows if it'll fit!) but here are a few pictures of that day. My mom and sister Billie Jo of course put on a yummy party with tons of great food to celebrate, and we all feasted like crazy. The day before had been Evan's birthday party, as well, since his birthday was the day Rajko was blessed.

Jack giving Rajko kisses while he fell asleep in Grandpa's arms.

Grandpa with all the boys born in the last year and a half! It's crazy to think that the other three will all be in the same grade and that Rajko will be just one grade behind.

Possibly the cutest picture of the weekend. I fed Rajko and laid him in the bed while I went down to my mom's house, and when I came back, this is what I found. I think I've mentioned before that Rajko likes to sleep like Noah, but here is the proof!

Apparently Rajko REALLY enjoyed being in Utah!

Rajko with an unbelievably old-looking Ellie Jo!

With Tess...I was so glad she finally got to hold him without him crying! He was still tummy-fussy when they came to visit us.

With Aunt Olivia and Eli - I'm sure Eli will be showing Rajko the ropes on lots of stuff...

Rajko thinking Aunt Billie Jo is pretty funny, too!

Well, there are some pics of our Utah trip for you...Rajko is going to be 3 months next week, so I promise to have a great update!

Finally, if you haven't seen Noah's video of flying below, you should definitely take a look. He took Nik on a flight for their birthdays and it was great! Nik filmed a lot of it and Noah put together a great video of the footage. He's been wanting to film his flying for a while now, so their flight was the perfect way.

12 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Man oh man! That is one handsome little child! I love that boy! What a cute little Mommy too -- to love that boy so much! We loved you being in Utah and wish you were here all the time.....someday! The cousins are all so cute together and love each other so much. Thanks for bringing the baby up here for his blessing. Noah gave him such a wonderful blessing and it was a great day! Love you so much!

McNeil Family said...

Great post baby sister. We really didn't want you to leave. Evan was so happy to not be the smallest cousin at the party. Good luck with the tummy time. If Rajko is like Evan, he will soon only sleep on his tummy.

The Fishers said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am excited to see pictures of him in his blessing clothes, but I can imagine how cute he was!! Can't wait to hang out with you guys this weekend.

The Cox Family said...

I just LOVE Rajko's hat! He looks so adorable in it. I am glad that you guys had a great trip and that everyone was able to be there for Rajko's blessing!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

He is so stinkin' cute! And I had NO idea that that was your dad until last week at graduation when Michael told me. Where have I been?! Okay, this is embarrassing, but Michael and I are wondering how you pronounce your baby's name. I think it's like Rock-o but Michael thinks it's like Ray-ko. Are either of us right? Or are we both wrong? Sorry that we're too retarded to know!

Staci said...

Man, I haven't seen pictures of Rajko for a while... He is getting so big and so handsome. I love his little grin, so very cute!

Kristie said...

Rajko is such a cute baby! I enjoyed see the pictures. Enjoy this time because they grow so fast.

Chelsea Johnson said...

We had the best time seeing you guys! We only wish it could happen more often!

Rajko is such a little cutie bug and Jack sure loves him. Any baby that he now sees he calls Rajko.

We are going to have to plan a trip to see you guys again soon!
Love and miss you!

Noah Rasheta said...

Hi Mindy, I see that Giselle hasn't responded to your question yet so I'll go ahead and clarify... It rhymes with psycho. Rajko. It's a Serbian name like our last name Rasheta. Hope that helps!

Reagan and Mike said...

devyn rarely got time and she did fine! ha ha. I hated making her sit on her tummy and cry so i understand! He's ADORABLE. I love the daddy and baby pics. Those are some of my faves of dev!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Uh, I thought that I commented on this darling post last week, but apparently I didn't!

It was so much fun to be all together over Memorial Day. It was AWESOME to finally get to hold that little baby and smother him with kisses. I only wished that you guys lived closer so that I didn't have to see him grow up in pictures. I hope tummy time gets better, but really I haven't met to many babies that like it that much.

That picture of Rajko and Noah sleeping is my favorite. Like father, like son. How CUTE!

Love you and miss you. Hope all is well.

Hightower said...

Your little guy is so adorable!!! Hope all is well ; )