Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Update!

Giselle out in front

Just after the dance, doesn't she look amazing!

Tower Bridge (London)

I just got home from London last night and decided that it was finally time to update the blog! Giselle's team did well with the latin competition and ended up taking 4th out of 8 really strong teams. The team was happy with their results (they were up against the world champions and the european champions and still managed to give them a run for their money)
We were all very proud of them and watching Giselle dance out there was really exciting and emotional as she accomplished her goal of competing against the best after so many years of hard work and training. After Blackpool we headed down to London and finished up our trip there. I'll post more pictures of that later. Good job Giselle!!
Giselle will be home later tonight and then she'll be driving down to her new home (she's never seen) down in Gilbert, Arizona!

3 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Good job, Giselle! I would have to say the 4th in the whole world sounds pretty good. I am glad that you all had a great time and can't wait to see more pics. Have a great time on your new adventure in Arizona.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Congrats, Giselle! That is really awesome and we're very proud of you. We're sad you guys are leaving, but are excited for your new adventures!

McNeil Family said...

Giselle & Noah,
I can't wait to see more pictures of your trip, so I'll check back soon. I wish I could have been there! It sounds like so much fun and just seeing some of the performance pictures makes me wish I could have seen it in person. I am so glad that you will get to live with your husband again! Congratulations on placing so well in your competition and good luck with your next adventures in Arizona!