Giselle's responses to the tag...
8 t.v. shows I enjoy watching:
1. The Office
2. The Amazing Race
3. Gossip Girl (my guilty pleasure)
4. The Biggest Loser
7. Project Runway (actually this goes higher up)
8. Reruns of the OC or Gilmore Girls
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Enjoyed oatmeal for the first time - can't remember when I ate it last, but I didn't like it
2. Went to work
3. Went to Young Women's (I'm the personal progress leader)
4. Started an APA workshop to brush up on the new formatting for school
5. Drove to and from work with Noah and Celeste, meeting up with Nate for lunch, of course...
6. Colored a disney picture - it was so fun!
7. Surprised 2 people I've known for months by informing them I'm pregnant (duh)
8. Complained about back pain - like I do everyday :)
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Being a Mommy and having my baby boy to stare at!
2. Starting school (next tuesday!)
3. Starting to work out again
4. Finishing school
5. Getting in shape after baby
6. Noah finishing flying
7. Going home for Christmas
8. Christmas Eve dinner and family time!
8 things I LOVE about fall:
1. Noah is wrong - Fall in phoenix is amazing because it's actually cool enough to be outside...but still warm of course. I haven't even pulled out a jacket yet! BUT, in other places, I like the leaves turning and taking a fall drive to see it.
8 things on my wish list:
1. A new gym pass
2. An exercise ball to sit on at work, or a back massager for my office chair (picture the chairs from tonight's Office episode)...
3. Gas to stay cheap
4. To find the perfect nanny/babysitter when I have to go back to work at 6 weeks :(
5. My hair to be long and pretty again and not damaged :(
6. To travel around the world
7. To end up back in Kamas teaching school and dance
8. To be a great Mom!!!!
Wow, the wish list wasn't hard! I could have continued past 8...guess I want a lot of things!
1 year ago