Friday, April 3, 2009

Sleepytime and a special treat :)

Noah LOVES LOVES LOVES being a daddy...he's so proud of his little guy and just holds and cuddles him as soon as he gets home from flying everyday. Rajko didn't want to look at me for this picture, though...


I could watch this boy fall asleep all day. As soon as he goes into active sleep, his eyes start shifting like crazy and he pulls the cutest faces. I think the reason I LOVE to watch him fall asleep so much is because that's when he smiles...only by reflex of course. It makes my day, and I cannot wait until he gives me a real smile :)



There's nothing to say about this video...just enjoy!

9 comments:

Rissa said...

Hi Noah and Giselle, Rajko is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful perfect little boy you have! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

arock and hrydo said...

Hey this is Aly and Hailey and Mady and Jessica and all of the dancers! WE LOVE RAJKO!!!!! He is sooooooooooooo cute!!!! You will have to tell us when you are coming up to Kamas so we can see you and the little baby!!! LUV YA!!

The DiStefano Family said...

Haha! Blowouts are SO much fun! There are plenty plenty more to come! He is so cute! :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Oh I just love him! He looks so much bigger all of a sudden! I can't believe he lost his hair! I can't wait till I can see him in real life again, but for now, the videos are great!

I'm glad Noah loves being a daddy so much!

The Fishers said...

Those videos are priceless! I love getting a glimpse of what we are in store for. :)

Rasheta Family said...

I love watching his little sly smile. He sure has a way of warming the heart by watching him. He's so sweet and I'm so happy to see Noah as a proud daddy.

- Nik

Reagan and Mike said...

he is sooo cute. I love the fake smile. hey even if it isn't real its crazy how it can still melt your heart every time

Billie Sue said...

Oh...how cute can one baby get? I love the videos. Keep them coming so we can watch his growth! He is beautiful!

Kevin said...

You blogged your baby pooping?