Thursday, March 27, 2008

Giselle's Concert


Well, as many of you know, I have been dancing on UVSC's Ballroom team
again this semester. It is my last semester before graduation, and we
are preparing to compete in Blackpool, England, representing the
United States at the British Open Championships. We have a new Latin
Medley and a new Standard medley, and I will be performing in both of
those, plus other team routines and a Latin solo with one of the male
dancers on my team. I am excited about this concert, and sad that my
time as a college student with these performing opportunities is
coming to a close. I would love for any and all of you to come!

The show starts on Thursday, April 3rd and runs through Monday night.
The show is at 7:30 and tickets are $10, except for the Saturday
matinee show, which is $8. If you are interested in coming, please
e-mail or call/text me at 435.513.0834. Tickets are only sold through
the dancers, and I can put them at Will Call for you. The show is at
the Ragan Theatre at UVSC's campus, and if you have any other
questions, please let me know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Giselle: How are you? Tom and Brenda will be here for Conference that weekend and would love to see you dance, we need to buy 4 tickets from you for the Saturday night show, thank's. Love you, Lary and Tere

Rasheta Family said...

I wish I could go!! Check our blog for the video Nik made. Love, Anissa

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could be there babe. I'll have to keep an eye out for cheap fares just in case... you never know. I love you!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I would love to go, but I will be working, dang it! You are a beautiful dancer and we wish we could be there!

Arica said...

how rad! and yes i remember you guys! ...we're going to be out of that ward in a couple weeks too.. couldn't handle the 'luxury' apartment prices. haha. provo is going to save us tons! anyway.. glad to see you on here and i'm glad you like the pictures. :)

Billie Sue said...

We will be there at every performance, except the Saturday matinee if you are giving away your spots for that performance! We absolutely love seeing you dance and I am trying to get my sibblings to all join together and come on one night! Lovies!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Giselle! I love your blog...I am excited your man get to make it to your Ballroom Concert! I think you look good blonde! I want to come see your concert...but not sure if I can make it yet...I would love for my daughter to do ballroom when she gets older...because let's face it...I don't want my little girl to have to be compared to Lisa's girls! I'm sticking you on my blog! Rachelle Kolb (your old dance coach!)

Holly and Matthew said...

GISELLE ~~ Let me check our calendar ok? WOW, you don't even know how excited I get when I see dancing! SO MUCH FUN! :) I hope you have a blast! What an absolutel privilege! I hope all is going well for you! ;)Love you & MISS YOU TONS! : )