Well, I guess I was tagged too so here are 7 random facts about me...
1) I am a sucker for techno-gadget toys. I have been known to "accidentally" buy stuff on ebay due to this weakness of mine. The good thing is that 98% of the time I'm lucky and find amazing deals and when I resell my toy's I recover my money and usually a little more--making this not only a fun hobby but a part time job
2) I am a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to my career. I have 4 regular clients that employ my services for a) web design b) video production c) project management d) advertising design. And I'm training to become a helicopter pilot!
3) I love to travel. The more I travel the more I want to see. I have 3 more continents left (Asia, Africa, Antarctica) to say I've visited them all. It's a goal of mine to set foot on each of the 7 continents.
4) I've always wanted to have some sort of charitable organization that does some form of humanitarian work somewhere in the world. I would love to build a school, hospital, house for someone somewhere one day. I've owned the domain www.unite.ws for a few years and I plan on using it for some cool charity someday.
5) I have a very active imagination and I have always had the secret desire to write a story and create some kind of cool world like Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter. I have a story that I'm working on right now and maybe someday it'll be good enough to be a 3 series movie!
6) I lived on the Galapagos Islands for a portion of my mission and I fell in love with the wonders of nature there. Everything about the Galapagos can be described with one word "Amazing" and I hope to return there one day (possibly 2009) with Giselle to show her what a cool place it is.
7) I have always wanted to fly helicopters. I held off for fear of chasing that dream not knowing where it would take me till last year when I finally decided to just do it. I recently hit a speed bump in that career but we're driving over it and continuing down that path. The first time I flew in a helicopter I just knew it was meant to be. I absolutely love it!!
11 months ago