1. I hate to clean. It's not so much the actual cleaning part...that I don't mind so much. It's just the getting started part. I will come up with any excuse in the book to put off cleaning...
2. I am a horrible procrastinator...especially when it comes to school. I'm quite positive that I've never ever completed any homework or project early. In fact, I almost always start the project around 10 pm the night before it's due. Noah hates this, because he knows he'll be sleeping alone until 2 or 3 am when I finish...BUT, you can't teach an old dog new tricks! I've been doing it this way since high school, and I've learned that I do my best thinking around midnight at crunch time.
3. I have a dream to be a jack of all trades! I love dance and teach dance, but I also have a secret wish to be a Hair Stylist, a Massage Therapist, and a Costume Designer. Plus, I want to learn how to make bows/headbands so that if I have little girls they will be totally stylin!
4. I pretend that my niece, Tess, looks just like me. The truth is, she looks more like me than the others, but she's much prettier than I was. You have to admit, though, these two pictures COULD be of the same child from different angles... We both get that tan, too!
5. I had a cyst when a was little, and have a fine scar on my eyelid from getting it removed. Until I had knee surgery in high school, the only stitches I had were both on my eyes--one from removing the cyst and one from falling off a swing, maybe??? (that scar goes right through my eyebrow!)
6. I LOVE to read. Novels...and especially books in a series! I love Harry Potter, the Twilight series, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, and lots of others! I also enjoyed Snowflower and the Secret Fan (recommended by Anissa--thank you!) and right now I am reading The Alchemist on Noah's recommendation...
7. I am considering going back to my lighter, blonder look. We're supposed to go as blonde as possible (aiming for platinum) for Blackpool, but that's a no-go for me, of course! I prefer my hair dark anyway. But for those of us who don't go platinum, we have to spray our hair, which is like a total helmet, and looks ridiculous! Anyway, I'm thinking of just going semi-lighter so that the spraying won't look so ridiculous. What do you think? Oh, and I almost forgot - I tag...Patrice!