Friday, June 22, 2007

Our Baby Nieces!

Here are our baby girls! Mia and Olivia are almost the same age, and it is so fun to see them both grow and learn! They are different in a lot of ways, but they are definitely both CRAZY! We call Mia "Kamikaze" because she's way too brave for her own good, and every time I hear a story about Olivia (like when she locked herself in the house and her mom outside) I get scared to have children for fear they're going to be as crazy as Nik and Noah!

They are both so smart and cute. They are irresistible and it's impossible to tell them no. What cuties!

2 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

They are SO cute! It will be fun to have a crazy baby like your husband!

Rasheta Family said...

I love that picture... Its fun to know that you and Noah have two sides of cute little nieces to love. When I was up there I felt like Mia was my niece too and I was able to feel so much love for her just because of who she is to Noah and how similar she is to Olivia. Give them all a big hug from Uncle Noah #2....