Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like....Halloween!

Well, with Chelsea's fall decor, and all the Halloween decorations I saw with Mom at Swiss Days, we can't help but realize that Halloween is coming up fast! Billie Jo and I are working hard at preparations with Body Motion to put together our Halloween show, "Octoberfest" and here is a little clip from last year's show...some of you may not have seen it. If you have, oh well...it's just a little reminder that Noah really is a dancer even though he can't quite do the splits!

4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Oh yeah! It looks so cool in the very beginning when you're walking through the fog, Noah, and your cape is flowing....you really do look quite devilish! You guys look way good together - you should do this more often! Thanks for the reminder of how well you can dance together.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I really am jealous of you two! I wish Max and I could dance like that, so maybe you could give us some lessons soon? I do love fall time and Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Yeah my hotty Giselly. I remember when we watched you perform that dance live, Allen turned to me and told me we had to learn to dance. Loved it! Thank you for posting it so we could relive it.

Laura said...

You two did such a great job, I was lucky enough to get to see it in person. I can't wait for the show this year...that is always a fun one. Are you and Noah going to dance for us again?