Thursday, July 19, 2007

For Chelsea, among others...

I got in trouble for not keeping my blog updated enough, and you were right! I'm so so sorry...hopefully this will get me off the black list! Here we are in line to see the 12:01 premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix! We got in line around 6:00 and took turns going to get drinks and treats and played cards to pass the time. By the time 11:00 rolled around and they let us grab out seats in the theatre, our tushes were way past tired of sitting on the cement! We may not have been the first muggles in line, but we were definitely at the front end! (P.S. our friends are Nate and Celeste in the front and Justin and Ali in the back...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY... Are you guys wearing matching HP shirts? Biggest fans EVER.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yeah Harry Potter fans! I must admit you are bigger fans than we are if you would wait in line for six hours! Max only did two!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Yes Patrice--we had them made. They are from one of the movie posters, and I insisted that we wear them. I wore mine everyday for about a week. When it's out of the wash, I'm sure it'll be back on!