Wednesday, July 4, 2007

She works hard for the money...

So if you're thinking this is the sickest thing you'v e ever seen, you may be right! If you don't think this is disgusting, maybe you thought it was a tan line....it's not. This is DIRT!

I've been working kind of odd jobs this summer trying to keep busy, and I acquired this nasty dirt line working a catering job behind the scenes at the Oakley 4th of July Rodeo. The food was great!, but it was way dusty and hot at the Rodeo. I didn't realize just how bad it was until I got home. Gross, huh?

This is just proof that I don't have anything exciting to post...but I'm trying to set the example for everyone else. Keep in touch and post! Love you all!

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

You poor girl!!! That doesn't sound fun at all. It was good to be able to see you guys for a little bit. Keep working hard--its not fun but its worth it. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think that dirty feet and all you are still perfect!

Billie Sue said...

I'm glad you know how to work hard and that it is fun for you to do so! I am proud of you and love you to pieces!